Posts by Sophie Kinta
Total # Posts: 6
- look it up!! And just for the future, yes i would like fries with that!!!!
- hi, ok so i was stuck in th same situation a few days ago. So like. . . if u cant come up witha thesis, then try thinking of your favorite parts (of the book?) and then just write (not in essay form) then like put it in essay form. . . sounds complicated. . idk it hlps me!!
- ohhh ok!! Thanks SAra,kas and PsyDAG!! U gys rock!!!! 1 day ill help u!!! Just wait and see!!!
- weeelll yes and no. In the dictinary there are two, they're different and the same: 1.To trim or dress the hair or beard of. 2.Aperson whoose occupation is to trim or dress the hair or beard of customeres. (to trim or shave)
- ummm the night but is it "la noche" not "el noche"?? Welll how should i know. . . hey wait!! Im in honors in Spanish!! of course i know!! And Tyrone it doesnt mean "night" it means THE nights!! GET IT STRAIGHT BOYYYY