posted by D
1. What is an entrepreneur? (1 point)
a sole proprietorship
one who opens a new business
a bank that loans money
2. Which of the following is the best definition of probable operating costs? (1 point)
Amount of money required to start a business
Amount of money required to market a business
Amount of money required to purchase business equipment
Amount of money required to keep a business running
3. What may be offered to clients when banks find the risk too high? (1 point)
4. Which of the following is a start-up cost associated with opening a business? (1 point)
All of the above
5. What is a term used widely among real estate investors to refer to non-traditional means of real estate financing, or financing techniques not commonly used? (1 point)
6. What does "OPM" stand for in leveraging OPM? (1 point)
Organizational profit management
Other profit means
Other people's money
Organizational profit marketing
7. Generally, a loan obtained from a bank will be a loan. (1 point)
8. Which of the following is not a type of retail bank? (1 point)
9. What type of banks were traditionally banks which engaged in trade financing? (1 point)
10. Which of the following is an example of an unsecured bank loan? (1 point)
Credit card debt
All of the above
If you type in your answers we will check them : )
6. Not sure. C maybe?
8. D? Not 100%
You have done a great job with your answers.
6 is C, and 8 is D, all the rest are correct. Just check these two...
Double check that your textbook supports 5 as D.
And Double check that your textbook supports 10 as B, as a credit card debt is considered an unsecured bank loan (because of the high rate of interest).