posted by rfvv .
1. He drew a long way in France.
[Is this sentence grammatical? Waht does it mean?]
2. Do you think people will live to be 200 years old?
3. Do you think people will live until/till 200 years old?
4. Do you think people will live until/till they are 200 years old?
5. Do you think people will live until/till 200 years?
[Are they all the same in meaning? Is #3 incorrect?]
1. I don't understand what "drew" is supposed to mean in this sentence. Could it be any of these?
He drove a long way in France.
He lived a long way from a city in France.
He made his living drawing and painting scenes all around France.
He drove as far from Paris as he could in France.
4. OK (but not "till")