posted by kaliyah
8. Roger broke out in an awful rash after hiking in an area where poison oak grows. he is likely suffering from______.
B) an allergy<<<<
9. If you wanted to research the components of a well-balanced diet, which federal agency's website you visit?
10. which is the federal agency that encompasses the CDA, FDA, and NIH?
11. you can spread allergies to another person. True or False? false
12. food poisoning is infectious. True or False? false
13. government-run health agencies are funded with taxpayers' dollars. True or False? true
14. Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia are infectious. True or False? false
15. you can catch mononucleosis by kissing someone who has it. True or False? true
16. hand-washing will prevent most types of cancer. True or False? true?
17. cancer and allergies are examples of environmentally influenced diseases. True or False? true
18. it is safe to cut vegetables on the same surface after cutting raw meat without washing between preparations. True or False? false
19. viral infections can be cured with antibiotics. True or False? true
20. you can spread a cold by sharing popcorn at the movies. True or False? true?