language arts help please
posted by jam jam jam .
9. Which sentence uses the past form of an irregular verb?
My friend is keeping a journal.
Adam has seen that show twice.
Elsa gave me this book.
We listened to the weather report.***
10. What does the present perfect tense show?
action that began in the past and continues in the present
action that begins and ends in the present
action that begins in the present and continues into the future***
future action that began in the past, extends to the present, and continues into the future
***marks my answer and also please check thanks
9. No. What is an irregular verb?
10. No. See the website below.
9. B and 10.A is that right mrs.sue
Mrs.Sue please help
9. No. That is not a past tense.
10. A. - Yes.
Please do not post these again.
Btw- My name is Ms. Sue.
is nine C ms.sue please help me
Yes, 9. c.