What is the best way to describe how your voice should sound when you read a story out loud?
• monotonous, unvaried pitch
• monotonous, unvaried speech
• loud and slow to accommodate users with poor speaker quality
• varied tone of voice, speed of speech, and volume
Read the expressions in a loud voice. Read the expressions in a soft voice. Read the expressions loudly. Read the expressions out loud. Read the expressions aloud. Read the expressions loud. Read the expressions softly. Read the expressions …
I need to find these in this poem: 1.Apostrophe:The addressing of a discourse to a real or imagined person who is not present; also a speech to an abstraction. 2.Synecdoche:A figure of speech in which a part stands for a whole, or …
Read the following passage out loud, and then answer questions 5–7. “Its pendulum swung to and fro with a dull, heavy, monotonous clang; and when the minute-hand made the circuit of the face, and the hour was to be stricken, there …
1. She spoke in a very loud voice. 2. She spoke in a very high voice. 3. She spoke in a very low voice. 4. She spoke in a very soft voice. 5. She spoke with a very loud voice. ----------------------------------- Does #1 mean #2?