Health P.E. (Check answers)
posted by Ember Lovet .
True or False
1. Health related factors refer to coordination, agility, power, speed, balance, and reaction time.
2. There are some aspects of fitness that we have little or no control over.
3. Good aerobic endurance means good cardiovascular efficiency.
4. Muscular endurance is defined as the greatest amount of force that a muscle group can exert in a single effort.
5. Muscular endurance requires aerobic energy only.
6. Power is the key element that will enhance improvement of muscular strength and endurance.
7. Body fat is defined as the proportion of fat that is in your body compared to your bone and muscle.
8. Flexibility is the ability to maintain control of your body while stationary or moving.
9. Repetitive and short-term exercises require anaerobic energy.
10. Aerobic energy requires oxygen.