posted by HELPPPPP SOCIAL .
1. What event would most likely cause an increase in sales
A. Decrease in price
B. Increase in supply
C. Decrease in product quality
D. Increase in quality product
2. What is stated by the law of supply
A. An increase in price will cause a reduced amount of sales
B. An increase in quality sold Will allow a decrease in price
C. An increase in quality product will decrees consumer demand
D. An increase in price will inspire and increase in units supplied
3. Which factors affect the price of a smart phone app select all that apply
A. Price of similar apps
B. Price of compatible phones
C. Price of offline activities
D. Time scarcity among customers
E. Opportunity cost of customers
Am I correct help!??
1. I agree.
2. I disagree. (Does the law of supply and demand have to do with quantity? or quality?)
3. I agree with you about A, but I don't know about the others. You probably need to go back into your text to find out.
The answers are
Anonymous is 100% correct!! 4/4!! THANK YOU SO MUCH
The answers are correct...Hmm...A Dab...interesting...
Dab is cancer
a and b