posted by supergirl
Use the congruent triangles shown to answer question 6 and 7.
6. A. B. C. D.
7. Side BC is congruent to which side?
8. in the image below, ABC ~ DEF
What is the length of EF and the measure of A. 27; 41
B. 27; 49
C. 36; 41
9. What is the missing degree measure of the third angle of the triangle below?
10. Translate triangle ABC3 units right and 2 units down.
What are the coordinates for point A?
A. ( -4, -2)
B. ( 0, -2)
C. ( 1, -1)
D. (1, 3)
11. Name the triangles that are classified by sides
A. right, scalene, isosceles
B. scalene, isosceles, equilateral
C. acute, right, obtuse
D. obtuse, isosceles, acute
If someone had already taken this test plz help me out.