posted by Rebecca .
Consider equation 3A+B=C+D. You react 4 moles of A with 2 moles of B. Which of the following is true?
1) Limiting reactant (L.R.) is one with higher molar mass
2) A is L.R. because you need 6 moles of A and have only 4 moles
3) B is L.R. because you have fewer moles of B than A
4) B is L.R. because 3A molecules react with each B molecule
5) Neither reactant is limiting
if you have 2 moles of B
you need 6 moles of A
In other words you do not have enough A
I guess I just said 2) :)