posted by Juliet
"With the existing colonies or dependencies of any European power we have not interfered and shall not interfere....Our policy in regard to Europe...Remains the same, which is, not to interfere in the internal concern of any of its powers..."
1) Which American foreign policy does this quotation from 1823 describe?
C) collective security
D) Manifest Destiny
2) Which of the following correctly states a cause and effect that occurred during World War II?
A) The alliance forged with the soviet union during the war led to the end of the cold war.
B) The end of American isolationism ultimately led to the communist takeover of the Chinese mainland.
C) The need to supply armaments to the Allies transformed the united states into a major military power.***
D) The upheaval caused by the war turned the attention of the united states toward its interest in Latin American.
3) American foreign aid might be used to support which of the following foreign policies?
C) Collective Security***
1. I disagree; what do you think this phrasing indicates?
we have not interfered and shall not interfere ...not to interfere
2. I agree.
3. Probably, but who really knows what happens to the money the US sends to some of the countries.
Juliet Is correct
Juliet is right
2)c major military power
100% correct on pearson connexus
Cheyenne is wrong, listen to juliet, mel, and u
dont listen to these heteros
Miss Gaylord is correct
Thank you Juliet
thanks Juliet! :D
For the CCA quick check, Juliet and the others above are correct.
Oh heck, it's ACB :)