posted by bob .
1. Which of the following numbers is a rational?
B. square root of 27
D. Square root of 31
2. Which type of number is shown below?
A. repeating decimal
D. terminating decimal
3. Select all the rational numbers from the list.
A. square root of 2
D. square root of 80
E. square root of 25
4. Select all the irrational numbers from the list.
A. square root of 16
B.square root of 7
5. Which of the following numbers is irrational?
A. square root of 36
C. square root of 60
Can you tell us what you think.
Rational numbers are perfect square roots like sqrt of 4 = 2
Rational numbers are fractions
Rational numbers are decimals that end or decimals that repeat.
We can say anything that can be written as a fraction so the number 2 is rational because we can write it as 2/1
Irrational numbers are things like pi, non repeating decimals, square roots that don't contain perfect squares.
You can’t just tell us the answers...
@John1 is it
The CORRECT answers for the practice are
Heyyo is right I went with the one above and has one incorrect