posted by candy
1. To all white Southerners, except Confederate leaders, Lincoln offered (1 point)
the Ten Percent Plan.
2. What agency helped freed African Americans by establishing schools? (1 point)
the Ten Percent Plan
3. Before they could join the Union, Southern states had to ratify the (1 point)
4. What amendment states that no state could take away a citizen's life, liberty, and property "without due process of law"? (1 point)
5. Republicans in Congress easily overrode Johnson's vetoes and took charge of Reconstruction during (1 point)
6. What violated the tradition that presidents controlled their cabinets? (1 point)
Tenure of Office Act
7. When President Andrew Johnson violated the Tenure of Office Act, he was (1 point)
8. Which of the following best describes education in the South during the Reconstruction. (1 point)
All state governments required public schools to be integrated.
State governments created public schools for both black and white children.
Black children attended public schools and white children attended private schools.
Carpetbaggers and scalawags forced plantation owners to teach their former slaves to read.
9. The most common form of farm work for freed individuals was (1 point)
10. Some of the strongest advances in Southern industry were in (1 point)
PLEASE HELP! I need to get this done.
if I don't get a good grade... well it wont be good if I don't.
I'm almost 100% sure that you guessed on these as I have no idea where you came up with your answers.
Go back and study. Then do the quiz. You will see a tremendous difference.
i don't have my text book and i cant get it online my stupid step mom got mad at me because on my last test i put kitty cats because the teacher told me to and she didn't be leave me and threw it out side into the pool and i tried to fix it but i couldnt
What is the name of the textbook candy?
Filthy language will get you banned.
If you don't have a textbook, then you'll need to learn to use Google or Bing well.
Disclaimer: I took APUSH a few years ago, and I'm a Biochem major.
^Note: I'm not saying these are AP U.S. History questions - they're clearly easier. It's just that I don't remember all details about U.S. history.
Beware of students who just post lettered answers. We have many pranksters posting here. Also teachers often change the order of the questions and/or the answers.
just a helper
So I have yet to take the test but Im nearly 100 percent sure that the answers are
just a helper
oh sorry all of the ones above are correct except 4. 4 is A.
so technically the answers are
Beware of answers with only letters. Jiskha has some pranksters who post wrong answer for fun. Also, teachers sometimes change the order of answers so that tests are different.
im right ur wrong
All of y'all are wrong
the pretty princess
just a helpers second answers are correct i got 100%
4 is a
So are the answers from just a helper right???
Yes just a helper is correct on all questions
the muffin man
JUST A HELPER IS RIGHT I JUST DID IT
Stupid isn't a filthy word, it's an insulting one, if you want filthy words, go to a strip club and enter the VIP section. It's a personal opinion, Writeacher. If God can't effect free will, neither can you.
The strip club part was unnecessary, but take advice to the rest. don't try to mess with other people's personal opinions if you don't know them
just a helper is correct :D
just a helper, is correct!! I got 100%
Just a Helper is right I took the quiz the other day and got it. I would reccomend you use your books people!! I read through my books and used this as a check basicslly.
just a helper, is right. I got 100%
Thank the lord omg I have been struggling for so long and I'm so far behind in everything. I needed this
you know who i am
At least there is someone who follows and practices the rights of America and the constitution. I like how you protect other peoples rights from people who want the world how they want it (aka leftists)
Just a helper is right got 100% thank you