posted by Becca .
PLEASE HELP!!! Please check my answers!! I'm not sure about a few of them, but i marked the answers that I think are correct.
1. In Act IV of Romeo and Juliet, what is Friar Lawrence’s advice to Juliet concerning her parents’ wishes that she marry Paris?
He tells her she must forget Romeo and marry Paris.
He tells her to tell her parents the truth about her marriage to Romeo.
He gives her a potion to make her appear dead.**
2. Identify the type of irony found in Act IV, Scene 1, of Romeo and Juliet, when Paris meets Juliet at
Friar Lawrence’s cell and says, “Do not deny . . . that you love me,” and Juliet replies, “I will confess to you that I love him.”
3. True of False: Comic relief was rarely used by Shakespeare, and only in his comedies.
4. Identify the type of figurative language in the sentences below (taken from Act IV, Scene 1 of Romeo and Juliet).
Paris: “Poor soul, thy face is much abus'd with tears.”
Juliet: “The tears have got small victory by that; / For it was bad enough before their spite.”
5. Identify the type of figurative language in the sentence below (taken from Act IV, Scene 1 of Romeo and Juliet).
Friar Lawrence: "Then is it likely thou wilt undertake / A thing like death to chide away this shame...”
6. Where is Romeo during Act IV of Romeo and Juliet?
He is hiding in Friar Lawrence’s cell.**
He is in exile in Mantua.
He is in exile in Verona.
7. Complete the analogy: Distraught is to affliction as sullen is to ______________. )
Please just tell me which ones I'm wrong on!! THANK YOU!!!
Double check on #6. Otherwise, I agree with your answers.
Would number 6 be he is exiled to Mantua?? Because he was never exiled to Verona.
Here are the real answers:
He's right ^
He is 100% right
PismoBeachGirl is 100% correct
PismoBeachgirl, is correct i got 100%
I just took it and got a 100 god bless
PismoBeachgirl is correct, thanks
He is wrong for
PismoBeachgirl Is Correct
TYSM FOR THE HELP BEACH GIRL
yes beachgirl is correct!!
PismoBeachHirl is correct!
Thank you so much!!