Health (can someone plz check my answers??)
posted by Anonymous .
1. The functions of the respiratory system are... (there are two answers)
A. To pump blood to the body
B. To deliver oxygen to the body***
C. To remove carbon dioxide from the body***
D. To absorb nutrients
2. The dome-shaped muscle that lies below the lungs and is important in the breathing process is the...
3. The exchange of Carbon dioxide and oxygen takes place in the...
4. _____ is a substance in tobacco products that causes stained teeth and skin
B. Carbon monoxide
5. _______ is a substance in tobacco smoke that reduces the blood's ability to carry oxygen.
D. Carbon monoxide
The last 2 I got confused with. Plz help!