Health (can someone plz check my answers??)
posted by Anonymous
1. The functions of the respiratory system are... (there are two answers)
A. To pump blood to the body
B. To deliver oxygen to the body***
C. To remove carbon dioxide from the body***
D. To absorb nutrients
2. The dome-shaped muscle that lies below the lungs and is important in the breathing process is the...
3. The exchange of Carbon dioxide and oxygen takes place in the...
4. _____ is a substance in tobacco products that causes stained teeth and skin
B. Carbon monoxide
5. _______ is a substance in tobacco smoke that reduces the blood's ability to carry oxygen.
D. Carbon monoxide
The last 2 I got confused with. Plz help!