posted by Ali .
1. Is it possible for a composite number to have more than one prime factorization?
2. Is it possible for a number to have no prime factors? Why?
3. Give an example of how prime factorization could be used in the real world
1. I can not imagine how.
2. no, the lowest is itself and one
3. How many ways can you divide up 12 cookies?
thank you, Damon but is there any way i can get it in a way that is more advanced?
LOL, the simpler the more advanced :)
and you can divide it 5 times
12= 2*6 = 2*2*3
1, 2 , 3 , 12
12 and 1
2 and 6
3 and 4
2 and 2 and 3
there are more questions is there anyway you can tag people in it?