posted by Kristina
1. What column do you put deposits in when you are balancing your checkbook?
2. When creating a formula for balancing a checkbook, what do you subtract from the credits?
B. check numbers**
3. Why is it so important to know how much money you have in your ban account?
A. so you can see the dates you spend the most money
B. so you don’t try to spend more money than you have**
C. so you know how many checks to write
D. so you can tell people how much money you have
4. When writing a formula in Microsoft Excel to determine the balance of your bank account, what function is used?
#3 is correct. The others are not.
3. Yes (but I'd leave out the words "try to"!)
4. Yes, but put = in front of it
Oh okay, my other answer for 1. would be D, is that correct or wrong?
deposits = credits, yes
Ohhh!! Okay so for 2. would be A??
Yes, debits are subtracted from credits. When you do not know the meanings of words like these, look them up in the dictionary.
Thanks!! I got 4/4
4 is Sum I just took the test
Just took the test and got a 4/4
Me! Is right i got 100 :)
ME! thank so much
How's My Heart Supposed To Beat?
100% correct answers from @me!
CONNECTIONS ACCEDEMY STUDENT
@me you right thanks
thank you @me
you guys are saving my grades :)
ya lol you guys are saving my grades>>3
You guys are so amazing at helping me get back on track.
ich liebe sie
CONNEXUS STUDENT CORRECT ANSWERS
100% thanks @me!