posted by Allien .
A firm currently uses 50,000 workers to produce 120,000 units of output per day. The daily wage per worker is $100, and the price of the firm's output is $48. The cost of other variable inputs is $400,000 per day. (Note: Assume that output is constant at the level of 120,000 units per day.)
Assume that total fixed cost equals $900,000. Calculate the values for the following four formulas:
• Total Variable Cost = (Number of Workers x Worker’s Daily Wage) + Other Variable Costs
• Total Costs = Total Variable Costs + Total Fixed Costs
• Total Revenue = Price * Quantity
• Average Variable Cost = Total Variable Cost / Units of Output per Day
• Average Total Cost = (Total Variable Cost + Total Fixed Cost) / Units of Output per Day