posted by Stephanie
Can you plz check asp
1. Suppose the total momentum of two masses before a collision is 100 kg m/s. What is the total momentum of the two masses after they collide? (1 point)
0 kg m/s
50 kg m/s
100 kg m/s
200 kg m/s
2. What is the momentum of a 20.0 kg scooter traveling at 5.00 m/s? (1 point)
4.00 kg m/s
20.0 kg m/s
25.0 kg m/s
100 kg m/s
3. Which of the following describes the relationship between mass and inertia? (1 point)
When there is more mass, there is less inertia.
When there is less mass, there is more inertia.
When there is more mass, there is more inertia.
When there is no mass, there is more inertia.
4. Jellyfish sometimes squeeze in the sides of their bodies. This pushes a stream of water from the back end of their bodies. According to Newton’s third law of motion, how will this behavior affect the movement of the jellyfish? (1 point)
The jellyfish will move forward.
The inertia of the jellyfish will increase.
The jellyfish will move backward.
The jellyfish will stay still.
5. Which of the following would have less momentum than a 52 kg cheetah running at 10 m/s? (1 point)
a 71 kg lion running at 10 m/s
a 45 kg zebra running at 13 m/s
a 5,000 kg elephant walking at 1 m/s
a 61 kg zebra running at 8.0 m/s
6. According to Newton’s third law of motion, if a rolling ball collides with a wall and exerts a force of 3 N on that wall, how much force does the wall exert back on the ball? (1 point)
7. After an avalanche, a huge block of stone slid down a mountain and landed in the middle of a road. People in the nearby town had a very difficult time moving it out of the road. The block of stone is difficult to move because (1 point)
it has a high amount of momentum.
has balanced forces acting on it.
it has a high amount of inertia.
has unbalanced forces acting on it.
8. Which of the following statements is true about a collision between two cars in the absence of outside forces? (1 point)
The total momentum after the collision is the same as the total momentum before the collision.
The total momentum after the collision is greater than the total momentum before the collision.
The total momentum after the collision is less than the total momentum before the collision.
The total momentum after the collision is zero.
Can you check my work PLzzzzz got alot of science for today.
1 is correct. Total momentum before = total momentum after.
You could have made this a lot easier to check if you had put your answera AT THE QUESTION.
2 is correct.
3 is correct.
4 is correct.
C is not correct for 5.
52 x 10 = 520 for the cheetah.
5000 x 1 = 5000 for the elephant which is not less than 520
6 is incorrect if you mean 2 N. If you mean answer b (of 3N) 6 is correct.
7 is correct.
8 is incorrect. Look back at my comments to #1.
Henceforth, please make your answers at the point of entry. A letter will do, asterisks will do, almost any notation will do but it takes at least three or four scroll downs and scroll ups to check one question (for me at least). Believe it or not it's easier for me to check them one at a time and make umpteen responses. If your answer is next to the question I know instantly if it is right or wrong.
Yes, these are the correct answers.
THOSE ARE THE RIGHT ANSWERS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
- Is 100% right!!!!
8.A Trust me, got 100%
Thank you SOOOOOO much, -! 8/8!!! I would have never gotten a 100% without your help! Thank you again! =D
And you too, Thank You! Your answers are right, too! :D
thank you that girl your the best
just the test and here are the answers
I wanted to thank you, this checked my answers got 100%.
They are all correct❤️Thanks guys
thank you "rhonda" and "Thank You!" these answers are correct for 2018 connections academy 7B