posted by Priscilla
How could renewable energy sources be used in a house?
Devise a Plan
1. Consider what you learned about renewable energy sources. Use what you
learned to design a house that operates entirely on renewable energy sources.
Focus on three major needs: (1) heating and cooling; (2) hot water; and (3)
2. Think about the following issues:
• What renewable sources of energy are available?
• Which sources could be used to supply a household’s needs? How could
each source be used?
• Where would the home have to be located to use each source?
• What equipment would be needed? Where would this equipment be located?
• What backup systems should be included?
3. On a separate sheet of paper, draw your designs for a renewable-energy house.
Label your drawings to identify the energy sources you used and to explain how
each system works.
Analyze and Conclude
1. Which renewable energy sources did you use in your home?
2. What are the advantages of using renewable energy sources instead of fossil fuels?
3. Which renewable energy sources did you not include in your designs? Why
didn’t you use them?
4. Do you think people in the future will have homes like the ones you
designed? Why or why not?
please help I only got 1 day to complete my homework. :-(
I have no idea what you have or have not learned.
"Devise a Plan
1. Consider what you learned about renewable energy sources. Use what you learned to design a house that operates entirely on renewable energy sources. "
well im learning about sources of energy & how you can reuse it.
then how can you renewable heating or cooling?
poop is good