posted by Amanda .
HELP MS. SUE!!!
1. Nearly every village in mexico has a church and a market. The city's public square where the market is held is called a
2. To what country does Mexico export the most goods?
d. United States**
3. All of the following are true about Mexico City except
a. it faces traffic problems
b. it has pollution
c. it has water shortages
d. 200,000 people live here**
4. A reason why many people move from small villages to Mexico City is to
a. work as migrant workers
b. become squatters
c. reduce their commute to work
d. earn more money**
5. In a typical rural in Mexico, you might expect to find that most people living on farms get their food by
a. growing their own**
b. buying what they need in large supermarkets
c. buying what they need in small markets.
d. gathering nuts and wild berries.
#1 is incorrect. Look up those words here:
The rest are correct.
Thank you writeteacher
You're welcome. Let us know what you decide about #1. =)
Writeacher I love you. will you marry me
Whoa crazy! =O Dang desperate lol! XD
What the actual f?
Number one is plaza if anyone else is wondering
These are the correct answers, you will get 100% on the quick check if your in conexus
You helped me a lot!! Got a 100%
probsnotincca is right i got a 100%
Thx probs I got a 100
Sure!i love u too
tf i thought this was social studies not sex school
Thx you! Btw, Clearly, it's not Mrs, Sue. They said anyone can hack it so, there you go. Mrs, Sue would help us with SCHOOL work. Not do something as immature, and lowlife as this disrespectful person has done. Don't try it again "Mrs, Sue" -_-
fake sue and writeacher.
Who suffered the most from the crowding in the city? the people already living in the city; the people still living in the country; the new arrivals from the country; government officials