posted by watguy!!! .
I need help check my answers. the * stands for my answer on 1 and 2 I have to answers cause im not sure if the answer is wrong I will put the 2nd answer later.
1. which of the following best describes daily life in the south during the civil war?
about the same as before the war because factories provided necessities
difficult but tolerable because most people did not experience major changes
better because the north tried unsuccessfully to block the ports
harsh because many people lacked basic necessities *
2. what happened to the price of the goods in south carolina during the civil war?
deflation caused prices to rise *
deflation caused prices to fall
inflation caused prices to rise
inflation caused prices to fall
4. during the war, many southerners were afraid that slaves would do which of the following?
learn to read or write
rise up or escape to freedom *
ruin their businesses
join the confederate army and leave the plantation
5. what was the first land battle of the civil war fought in south carolina?
6. which military strategy did william t. sherman use to end the war?
total war *
7. which side was better prepared to fight the civil war? provide at least two detailed reasons to support your answer.
The north was better prepared to fight the civil war. 1 reason was because they had more man power the 2nd reason was because their trade was not interupted during the war.
Correct except for 2. DEflation? Look it up in the dictionary. For reasons why the North was better prepared, consider industrialization. There were few factories in the South compared to the North. Where are guns and blankets and uniforms, etc., made?
2 is wrong. Your other answers are correct.
my 2nd answer for 2 is d.
sorry not d meant c
Look up inflation and deflation in any dictionary.
all I know or that I think I know is the prices rised for them
If you're not going to take the advice of a tutor, why did you post here?
i did i just looked it up
i posted that all i know or that i think i know is the prices rised uo for them after reed but i didn't see he posted until i posted mine and i figured it thx
These are the answers;
1. harsh because many people lacked basic needs. (D)
2. Inflation caused prices to rise. (C)
3. They managed families, businesses, and hospitals. (D)
4. Rise up or escape to freedom. (B)
5. Secessionville. (D)
6. Total war. (B)
Your welcome, :-D
Is slim shady right?
MY NAME IS WHAT?
@CoolKid yo @THE REAL SLIM SHADY (stands up)
Soooooooo. is he right? XD
Slim shadys answers are correct 100%
Slim shady's 100%