posted by Anonymous
Which of the following is NOT one of the eight most common elements in Earth’s continental crust?
The most abundant element in Earth’s continental crust (by weight) is _____.
3. The central region of an atom is called the _____.
4. If the atomic number of an element is 6 and its mass number is 14, how many neutrons are contained in the nucleus?
5. Isotopes of the same element differ in the number of _____.
6. When two or more elements bond together in definite proportions, they form a(n) _____.
7. What type of chemical bond forms between positive and negative ions?
8. What is the smallest particle of a covalent compound that shows the properties of that compound?