Health--Check my answers
posted by Anonymous
1. The best way to describe fitness is:
being slim and low in body fat
being big, strong, and “buffed”
being flexible and having a sense of overall well-being ***
all of the above
2. The best way to describe wellness is:
making positive choices ***
folding under peer pressure
3. Before embarking on a physical exercise program it is important to:
find a friend to work out with
consider your likes and dislikes
all of the above ***
4. Physiological refers to the:
none of the above
5. It is not necessary to identify your strengths and weaknesses before starting an exercise program because
it can be discouraging and depressing.
6. The best exercise is the one that you enjoy the most.
7. If you work out with weights, and are not very flexible, it is not necessary to participate in a stretching activity,
as long as you warm-up before your exercise session.
8. Wellness is described as the ability to participate in intense cardiovascular exercise.
9. Identifying your likes and dislikes is an important element to consider when planning your exercise program.
10. Sociological factors refer to Social needs, social behaviors, and social problems.
I either disagree or am not sure of your answers for these questions: 3, 6, 7. Check your book again.
The answers are positively wrong. %\10 are right
They wrong. Here's right
Just wanted to say that this guy is wright, Its not 10% its 80% Thank you so much keep up the good work!
J is 100% right. Just took the test and got them all right
J is 100% right! Thank you so muchhhh J!!