posted by Brady
Please help me with the following problems:
3. Choose the more precise measurement.
6 cm or 2.5 cm
I think it is 2.5 cm. Is this correct?
7. Choose the less precise measurement and explain why it is less precise.
2.8 mm or 3.79 mm
I think the answer is 3.79 mm. Is this correct?
10. Find each sum or difference. Round to the place value of the less precise measurement.
7 cm – 4.4 cm
A. 11 cm
B. 10 cm
C. 3 cm
D. 2.6 cm
I think the answer is C. Is this correct?
Please help me by checking my answers. Any help will be again appreciate!! :)
3. is 2.5 cm, I finally figured it out.
7. is 3.79 mm, I finally figured that one out as well.
For 10, I just need help on still, so can someone please check my answer for it.
Actually, for 7, I meant to say 2.8 mm. I realized my mistake for it.
Never-mind!!! I got all of them correct!!! So, I don't need anyone to check any of them anymore. :D