posted by tsunayoshi .
1. A submarine was suituated 800 feet below sea level. If it ascends 250 feet, what is it new position
2. Metal mercury at room temperature is a liquid. Its melting point is -39°C. The freezing point of alcohol is-114°C. How much warmer is the melting point of mercury than the freezing point of alchol
3. Find the difference between an elevation of 535 feet above sea level and an elevation of 8 feet below sea level.
4. The temperature at 6 A.M. was 12°F. At 3 P.M.
the temperature was 32°F. What was the change in temperature?
5. A professional cliff diver dives from a ledge 65 feet above the surface of the water. The diver reaches a underwater depth of 15 feet before returning to the surface. What was the diver's change in elevation from the highest point of the dive to the lowest.
With number sentence and solution and answer.
What don't you understand about these questions?
I don't know
At its lowest point,a desert is 250 below sea level. At its highest point its election is 1000 feet above sea level. What is the different in height between the highest and lowest point