posted by rfvv
1. Exchange points with another team.
2. Swap points with another team.
(Are both the same?)
3. Take away 300 points from one team.
4. Bring 300 points from another team.
5. Take away 30 points from each team.
(Are they the same in meaning?)
(Do we have to use 'one' or 'another' if there are three teams and they are playing a game related to getting points by answering questions on slides? Do you have some more suitable expressions we can use in such a game?)
1 and 2 are both correct.
3 is correct. 4 is wrong. 5 is different; it means that you're taking points from all of the teams.