posted by NEED HELP .
All living things must carry out certain functions and possess certain structures to survive, grow, and reproduce. The following chart illustrates how humans possess certain structures to carry out these critical functions. Fill in the plant structures that correspond to the human structures listed in the chart.
Function/ Human Structure/ Plant Structure
1. Gas exchange 1. lungs 1.Stoma
2. Circulation 2. Blood vessels 2.Xylem
3. Water intake 3. mouth 3.Roots
4. Energy intake 4. mouth 4.Chloroplasts
5. Internal support 5. skeleton 5.Stem
6. Energy Storage 1. Fat cells 1. Vacuole
7. Energy Conversion 7. Mitochondria 7. Leaves