posted by Steve .
what solid has 2 bases that are triangles and 3 lateral surfaces that are rectangles
a- triangular pyramid
b- rectangular prism
c- triangular prism
d- rectangular pyramid
my answer is C
Those are the answers for the test
Some of those answers are wrong
The rest of their answers are correct
Your both wrong Lying faggots
Those are wrong.
here's all of the right answers.
1) triangular prism
2) 254 in.2
3) BE and DF
4) (starting from the bottom up) 1,1, 2,3, 1.
5) hexagonal pyramid
6) square pyramid
7) 2,564 cm2
8) 374 yd2
9) 384 in.3
10) 588 ft3
11) 12 cm
12) 9 ft
13) 314 m2
14) 905 m3
15) 2 cm
16) none; diameter ; sphere
17) 1,437 cm 3
18) 378 yd3
the questions so that you dont get confused.
1. Which solid has two bases that are triangles and three lateral surfaces that are rectangles?
2. Sarah needs to cover the lateral area and the base on top of the cylinder.
A blue cylinder is shown. The height of the cylinder is 12 inches. The diameter of the circular base is 6 inches.
About how many square inches of paper will Sara need?
3. Which of the following are considered skew lines?
A prism is shown with bases formed by triangles A B C and D E F. The three lateral sides are rectangles.
4. What is the base plan for the set of stacked cubes?
The image shows a figure constructed of congruent cubes.
5. Which solid does the net form?
A net diagram is shown that is composed of a central normal hexagon. Each side of the hexagon forms a side of a triangle. The two sides of each triangle not attached to the hexagon appear to be equal in length.
6. Which solid does the net form?
A surface net image is shown. The center rectangle is surrounded by equilateral triangles on all four sides.
7. What is the surface area of the given figure?
A prism is shown with bases formed by triangles with sides that are 10 centimeters, 26 centimeters, and 28 centimeters in length. The three lateral sides are rectangles of 36 centimeter length.
8. What is the lateral area of the cone to the nearest whole number?
A cone is shown. The slant height is 17 yards and the diameter of the circular base is 7 yards.
9. What is the volume of the prism to the nearest whole unit?
A rectangular prism with sides measuring 12 inches, 8 inches, and 4 inches is shown.
10. What is the volume of the triangular prism to the nearest whole unit?
A triangular prism is shown. The height of the prism is 21 feet and the triangular bases have a side that is 14 feet in length. A dashed line that is labeled 4 feet is drawn to the opposite vertex from the 14 foot side of one of these triangles. A small square is located at the intersection of this dashed line with the side of the triangular base.
11. What is the length of the diagonal for the given rectangular prism to the nearest whole unit?
A rectangular prism is shown. A bold yellow line extends from the upper rear vertex to the lower front right vertex. To the right of the prism the text 'Length equals 6 centimeters', 'Width equals 5 centimeters', and 'Height equals 9 centimeters' is displayed.
12. The cones below are similar, although not drawn to scale.
Two cones are displayed. The smaller cone to the left is labeled 'r equals 6 feet' and the slant height is labeled '18 feet.' The larger cone to the right is labeled below with an x and the slant height is labeled '27 feet.'
What is the length of the radius of the larger cone?
13. What is the surface area of a sphere with a radius of 5 meters rounded to the nearest square meter?
14. What is the volume of a sphere with a radius of 6 meters rounded to the nearest square meter?
15. The cylinders shown below are similar.
Two cylinders are shown. To the left, the larger cylinder has a height of 6 centimeters and a diameter of 15 centimeters. To the right, a smaller cylinder has a height of x and a diameter of 5 centimeters.
what is the value of x?
16. Name the following in the figure shown below: the base or bases, the part labeled modifying above with bar upper P upper Q, and the figure itself.
A sphere is shown. A point on the sphere is labeled P and a point directly opposite P on the sphere is labeled Q. Points P and Q are connected by a dashed line segment.
17. What is the volume of a sphere with a radius of 7 cm rounded to the nearest cubic centimeter?
18. What is the volume of the pyramid to the nearest whole unit?
A pyramid with a rectangular base is shown. The base has sides of length 9 yards and 14 yards. From an 14 yard side, a dashed line is drawn to the center of the rectangle. From this point, a vertical dashed line extends upward to the vertex at a height of 9 yards above. A small square is located at the intersection of the dashed lines.
The last three are work pad but if you search them up separately you should find the answers. good luck! oh, and if you want to thank me, you could follow me on Instagram first on @mischievous_mc and dm me for confirmation before I give you the account I want you to follow me on. thank you~
also, my mom took my phone so I might not be able to message anyone back for a while. fml