Science help, Ms.Sue
posted by Princess Anna
1. After a rock layer is eroded, which additional event must occur to create an unconformity, or a gap in the geologic record?
an earthquake or motion along a fault
new deposits of sediment must build up on the eroded area
folding of sedimentary rock layers
a volcanic eruption
2. If you wanted to consult the geologic time scale for when the first vertebrates evolved, where would you look?
in the section for the Ordovician period of the Paleozoic era
in the section for the Quaternary period of the Cenozoic era
in the section for the Triassic period of the Mesozoic era
in the section for Precambrian time
3. Earth’s atmosphere, oceans, and continents began to form during the first several hundred million years of
the Paleozoic era.
the Mesozoic era.
the Cenozoic era.
4. During the Devonian period, animals that could live on land began to evolve. These animals still spent part of their lives in the water. What were these animals called?
5. Which of the following events occurred during the Mesozoic era?
Dinosaurs became common on land.
Whales and dolphins evolved in the oceans.
Flowering plants flourished.
The supercontinent Pangaea formed.
1 is correct
2 is A
3 is D
4 is B
5 is A
I checked all of these on google
i sure hope this is correct
I hope so too!!!
I hope its correct!
4, is not B, it is c. If you just look up the definition of amphibians on google, you will know.
I am also from conections. It is against the school propertys to use outside properties other than what is provided when doing a test.
@Sam why are you on here then? Just saying.
Yeah I agree with@Sarah but I am not trying to be mean I am just agreeing so don't take it the wrong way.