Check my Science questions?
posted by Princess Anna .
1. Why is it rare for the soft parts of an organism to become a fossil?
The soft parts take a long time to decay.
The soft parts can be eaten by other animals.
The soft parts cannot be buried in sediment.
The soft parts form petrified fossils.
2. Which of the following terms refers to a solid copy of the shape of an organism?
3. Which of the following is an accurate definition of relative age?
a rock’s age as compared to the ages of other rocks
the number of years since the rock formed
a rock’s age based on how much carbon-14 it contains
the number of fossils a rock contains
4. Geologists use radioactive dating for which of the following?
identifying the relative ages of rock layers
determining the absolute ages of rocks
telling how radioactive a substance is
collecting evidence of fossils
5. Which of the following units are in order from smallest to largest?
epoch, period, era
era, epoch, period
period, era, epoch
epoch, era, period
6. Earth’s first atmosphere was composed of mainly which of the following gases?
hydrogen and helium
carbon dioxide and oxygen
nitrogen and oxygen
carbon monoxide and ozone
p.s. this is 100% correct, I Just took this T***. from CCA....I got 12right so bye my fellow classmate!!
A soils copy of the shape of the organism
do you know questions 7 - 14
I need a lot of help
This is not the whole quiz😐 And everyone is pretty much connexus GO KCA!
OK, here is the full test,
These are all 100%
I just did this
Thx your friend!!! :)
thnks your freind their all right i got 100% : )
Thx ur friend
Thanks, I got a 100%
I LOVE YOU 'YOUR FRIEND' XD
Your friend is right 100%! Thanks!
Those were really good answers, thanks!!
P.S. Go Connexus!!!!
Your Friend is 120% right.
1000% for connexus