posted by Ray .
1.the trip led to an argument between Helen and ____
2. It was ____ who demanded an apology from the newspaper.
3. We appreciated ____ writing a personal letter to explain his stand on the issue.
4. The most outspoken critics were my sister and ___
5. Because of ____ our team scored five goals.
a.he and I
b.him and me
6. Only two photographers, Josh and ____, received field passes.
7. I protested because I felt I was as good a photographer as____.
8. All of ____ student photographers deserve a chance to take pictures.
9. I received special permission from the year book advisors, Mrs. Thomas and _____.
10. At the end of the year, it was Josh and ___ who received the "best photographer" awards.
I think 1.a 2.b 3.b 4.a 5.b 6.b 7.b 8.b 9.b 10.a
I just want to make sure my sentences are right and I understand Pronouns.
About half your answers are wrong.
Go back and study pronoun usage again.