posted by cici .
Place sentences in time order:
1. Immediately he rushed past the dogs and stormed into the cabin
2. Then, as Noni came close to the cabin he panicked
3. At last, he rushed out the front door with them, flinging them into the snow.
4. After a while, Noni neared home, dragging the sled
5. Smoke was coming from a side window near the stove.
6. Even before he arrived, he could hear the sled dogs.
7. then he ripped flaming curtains from the wall.
The first two and the last two are right.