posted by yulonda .
1.Which statement is not true concerning the Albany Plan of Union?
2.How did Americans oppose the Stamp Act?
3.What was the purpose of the 1764 Sugar Act?
It looks to me as if you need to learn to use a good search engine.
1. Go to http://www.google.com or http://www.bing.com
2. Type in albany plan of union (or whatever search terms you need). Press Enter.
3. Read different search results until you find what you need.
4. Re-search with different search terms if you don't find all you need.
1. Pick a grievance from the Declaration of Independence. You need to focus on ONE grievance.
2. In the online text box, answer the following questions in a couple of paragraphs.
1. Identify which grievance is the focus of your argument.
2. What natural right was being violated in the grievance? Explain.
3. Taken by itself, was this grievance or violation enough to break the Social Contract? Why or why not?