posted by Anon .
Suppose the president vetoed a bill passed by Congress. According to the information, which of the following
actions by Congress would most likely ensure that the bill will become?
1) let the veto stand
2) reintroduce the same legislation
3) try to override the veto with a two thirds majority in the Senate
4) try to amend the legislation with a simple majority in the House and Senate
5) ignore the veto, because the veto power is unconstitutional
I got 4, is it correct?
Which of the following "best" illustrates how a President can use the news media to reach the largest segment of the public?
1) hold a state dinner for foreign dignities
2) hold a conference Cabinet members
3) meet with head of Congressional committees
4) give speech that is aired on commercial television
5) address a Governor's Conference
I got 3 on this none