posted by Anonymous .
Underline each complete subject once.Underline each complete predicate twice.
1. The boys and girls studied different kids of measures.
2. Some people of ancient times used cubits.
3. A cubit measured about twenty inches.
4. It was the distance from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger.
5. Ancient people based other units on body measurements.
Subject: The boys and girls
Predicate: studied different kinds of measures
I'll be glad to check your answers for the other four sentences.
Some people of ancient times
A cubit measured about twenty inches. What ids the complete predicate
1.many families today are confronted with a lot of problems. 2.people give time to pray to the Lord.
The subject is some people and predicates of ancient times used cubit
What is the complete subject for a cubit measured about twenty inches