posted by Allison .
1. Amendment -- gave all men the right to vote regardless of race.
2. People who believe voting is important have high political ----c-c-.
3. It is an essential part of democracy in action, for the people to ---e.
4. The age requirement to vote in the US is --.
5. An illegal tax that once interfered with one's right to vote was the -o-- tax.
6. Business owners are more likely to vote for the --p------- Party.
7. A person who is found -------y incompetent is not allowed to vote.
8. The first American voters were only white, male ---------s.
9. Any person currently in --i- cannot vote.
10. The social group that has the most influence on how you will vote is your --m---.
11. The process by which we acquire our attitudes & opinions about politics is known as political -------z-t---.
12. Courts issued court orders, or i-j--cti--, to make sure that people of color were allowed to vote.
13. Union workers are more likely to vote for the -e------ Party.
8. property owners
The others are correct.
& i question #8... because property owners doesn't fit in the blanks...
Ms. Sue ; Could you help me with my Economics Questions? Please?
You may be right about 8. 11 and 12 are now correct.
I'm sorry, but I know nothing about economics.
The social group that has the most influence on how you vote is in your --m---.
#8 was defiantly landowners the really wealthy people. the rest seem correct
8 is landowners