posted by rfvv .
1. He is riding a roller board.
2. He is in the air on the roller board with his arms spread in the picture.
3. Talk with your partner and check the Yes box if your partner likies the activity. If your partner doesn't like the activity, check the no box.
4. He is watching a 3D movie wearing 3D glasses. He looks thrilled or surprised with satisfied looks.
5. He is wearing 3D glasses. It is 3D glasses. They are 3D glasses.
(Would you check all the sentences? Correct erors, please. Thank you.)