posted by Adia .
1. Find the area of the parallelogram.
2. Find the area of the triangle.
3. Jorge plans to paint a bedroom wall that is shaped like a trapezoid. The bottom edge of the wall is 22.5 feet long, and the top edge of the wall is 9.5 feet long. If the wall is 8 feet tall, what is the area of the wall? (1 point)
4. Find the area of the irregular figure.
5. Use = 3.14 to estimate the circumference of the circle to the nearest hundredth.
6. Estimate the diameter of a circle with a circumference of 80 feet. (1 point)
7. Use = 3.14 to estimate the area of the circle with a radius of 9.6 meters. Round your answer to the nearest hundredth. (1 point)
8. Suzanne wants to put a fence around her square garden. If the garden covers an area of 100 ft2, how many feet of fencing does she need? (1 point)
Note: Remember to show all of the steps that you use to solve the problem. You can use the comments field to explain your work. Your teacher will review each step of your response to ensure you receive proper credit for your answer.
The diameter of a tire is 2.5 ft. Use this measurement to answer parts a and b. Show all work to receive full credit.
a. Find the circumference of the tire.
b. About how many times will the tire have to rotate to travel 1 mile? (1 mile = 5,280 ft)
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
1. is 3484 ft^2
2. 10.92 cm^2
I know the rest but you have to learn it not just sit around looking for answers. Wish you luck
man ya all need to do your homework
Anonymous your answers are incorrect :/
What were the answers?
Please help what are the answers right now
you guys are cheating on your test if you are with connexues
The answers are 1-B 2-C 3-D 4-A 5-C 6-B 7-B! I took the quiz so these answers are 100% accurate.
ANSWERS: B C D A C B B
By the way if you call someone a cheater from conexus you are also a cheater by looking up the answers how else did you come on this page were all cheaters face it if you didn't feel like doing your work i don't judge you if we had a chance to cheat i bet you alot of people would take it.
Graces answers are correct. And the answer to Q 8 is 40ft
9.I am not sure if I'm right or not because she still has not graded it but I think the circumference is 7.85 and how many times it rotates is 41,448.
Sorry, for #8 it is B.
If you pay you can stay is 100% right i dont know about number 9 but the other 8 are correct
if you pay, you can stay is definitely correct
i got all of the answers right but number 6 is 10,000 but i still past the test
how do I solve 4?
6. Is D
No ¨help please¨ and ¨james¨ it is not D 6 is B. STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE PEOPLE.
None of these are right!!!! I got a 20
if you can pay you can stay is right for the quiz
Lesson 4: Circumference and Area of a Circle
Math 7 B Unit 4: Measurement