posted by Krissy .
Last one for today! Again would appreciate a breakdown on how to get to a resolution. It is multiple choice.
1. Simplify the expression using the quotient to a power property. (3y^6/z^7)^3
2. Use a descriptive variable and an inequality symbol to write a model for the statement. The Thompson family will spend more than 14,000 on home improvement.
a. Let a represent the amount. a < $14,000
b. Let a represent the amount. a < $14,000
c. Let a represent the amount. a > $14,000
d. Let a represent the amount. a > $14,000
3. Simplify and subtract (if possible). 10ã27x-ã75x
d. Cannot be subtracted
4. Rewrite the expression as a single term. 1/r-1/s+1/t
5. Factor the difference of perfect cubes completely. 27a^3-1000
College Algebra -
3^3 (y^6)^3 / (z^7)^3
"more than" means greater
don't know why a&b and c&d are the same, but (C) or (D) works for me. I assume there should have been <= or >= in there. You want just ">" since we want "more," not just "at least".
10√9√3x - √25√3x
10*3√3x - 5√3x
put over a common denominator: rst
st/rst - rt/rst + rs/rst
(D) assuming the usual sloppiness with parentheses
(3a)^3 - 10^3