posted by Sara H .
A worker applies a constant force of magnitude F = 339 N on a crate in a direction è = 26.1o above the horizontal as he pulls it across a level floor through a distance of s = 7.20 m. The mass of the crate is m = 53 kg and the coefficient of kinetic friction between the floor and the crate is ìk = 0.255.
1) Calculate the amount of work done on the crate by the worker
2) Calculate the amount of work done on the crate by friction
3) Calculate the net force acting on the crate in the x-direction
4) Use the net force to calculate the total work done on the crate
5) Assuming the crate starts from rest, calculate the final velocity of the crate
my problem is finding number 1 and 2 and 3.. please explain how to do this for me! thank you!
btw i found that both the amount of work done on the crate by normal force and gravity are both 0.