chem1 WORD PROBLEM!!
posted by tyneisha .
6. how many grams are in 4 moles of Be (OH)3?
7.How many atoms are in 4 moles of C6H12O6?
8.how many moles are in 12.04x10 23 to the power molecules of hamburgers?
9. how many molecules are in grams of Helium gas (He2)? hint:convert then moles then moecules
chem1 WORD PROBLEM!! -
6. g = mols x molar mass.
7. 24 atoms in 1 mol; therefore, atom in 4 mols must be .....?
8. There are 6.02E23 things in a mole of things.
9. You didn't list any grams. But here is what you do.
mols = grams/molar mass.
Then mols x 6.02E23 = # molecules.