posted by rfvv .
1. I think the gymnastics club is more popular than the dancing club.
2. I think the horse racing club is more popular than the archery club.
3. I think the figure skating club is the most popular club in my school.
(Are they all grammatical?)
4. I think the bowling club is more popular than the rock climbing club.
5. I think the billiards club is more popular than the skipping rope club.
6.I think the cycling club is the most popular club in my school.
(Are they all grammatical as well? Would you check the grammatical points which are not acceptable? Thank you for your help.)
All are fine.
I'd put a hyphen in sentence 5, though: skipping-rope (because you're creating an adjective by putting those two words together.