posted by rfvv .
1. Will you recommend me a book?
- I recommend you this book, the Autobiography of Benjamin franklin.
2. I recommend you that you go shopping with your wife.
3. I recommend this smart phone to you.
4. I recommend you that you shoud go shopping with your wife.
5. I recommend this copier for you.
(Are the sentences above all grammatical? Do we have to use 'should' or not in Sentence 4? Thank you.)
1. Will you recommend a book for me?
I recommend this book for you.
The rest are correct. You don't have to use "should" in sentence 4.