posted by rfvv .
1. How many times do children have a sleepover party a year?
2. In what season do they have a sleepover party usually?
3. Do all parents pick up their children next morning?
(Would you answer the questions? Thank you.)
1. This varies so much that I can't give you an answer. Often a sleepover involves just one other child. These are more common than sleepovers with more children.
2. I don't think any season is more popular than any others.
3. Many parents pick the kids up. Some host parents take the kids home; other children live in the neighborhood and walk home.