posted by Reed .
Can you check my answers please?
!. What two continents have no deserts? Europe and Antarctica
2. Is the North Pole on land or water? on land
3. Are you closer to the equator in the northern or southern part of Argentina? Northern Argentina
4. What line of longitude passes through the state of Louisiana? 90 degree W longitude
5. What province in Canada is farthest west? Yukon Province
1. Right -- although Antarctica gets very little precipitation and would be a desert if it weren't so cold there.
The others are right.