Post a New Question

chemistry

posted by .

quick question, if concentrate nitric acid is listed as 70% w./w. what's the other 30 percent of the concentrated HNO3 solution?

  • chemistry -

    hint: HNO3 is an acid dissolved in what?

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question