posted by John .
Can you check these other sentences, please?
1) "I ate all the cake yesterday." (Peter/confess to)
Shall I include "to"???
2) Peter confessed to eating all the cake.
Peter confessed that he had eaten all the cake.
3) If Iknew the answer, I’d tell you.
If I win a lot of money, I'll give some to charity.
I would have told you her phone number if I had known it.
4) I ..... (not drink) so much, if I were you.I wouldn't drink so ..
I would have taken the job, if the salary had been higher.
5) If I get bored, I’ll leave the lecture.
It is possible that he will be invited to Peter’s wedding.
6) He may/could be invited to..
I’m sure he didn’t steal the money.
He can't have stolen the money.
I’m certain he robbed the bank.
He must have robbed....
I’m very unsure if I will pass my English test. I might not pass...
7. It is possible that she has been delayed in the traffic.
She may/could have been delayed..
8.It is probable that she has forgotten about the meeting.
She should have forgotten about the meeting.
All are fine except #8.
It is probable that she has forgotten about the meeting. = She could have forgotten about the meeting.