posted by Mike .
Writeacher, could you please check these sentences? Thank you.
1) Who was Henrietta Lacks? In what way did she contribute to the study of cancer?
2) Is it possible to stop the aging process? How did Lord Henry define beauty and old age respectively?
3) Who was the first to introduce the term epigenetics and how did he define it? How has the definition changed over the years?
4) kind of information must be included on the label of cosmetic products?
5) When was the LSD first synthetized? What is its molecular structure and what effects does it have?
6) Refer briefly to the political and social situation in the Us in the twenties.
7) You investigated the theme of superconductors in English, too. Can you briefly refer to them?
8) What do we understand under the term nanotechnology? What are the advantages of this kind of technology and how will it affect the condition of humanity?
Foreign languages -
4. What kind of information...
5. Omit "the" before "LSD"
6. ... in the US ...
7. ... in English, too. Please briefly explain what they are and how they work.