posted by tracy .
kathy burnett works for trinity industries. Her pay rate is 12.84 per hour and receives overtime pay at one and one-half times her regular hourly rate for any hours worked beyond 40 in a week. During the pay period that ended December 31,2013, Kathy worked 48 hours. Kathy is married and claims three withholding allowances on her W-4 form. Kathy’s cumulative earnings price in this pay paid total 28,000. Kathy wages are subject to the following deducations:
1 Social Security tax at 6.2 percent
2. Meidcare tax at 1.45
3. Federal income tax
4. Health and disability insurance premiums 151
5. Charitable contribution 18.00
6. United States Saving Bond 100
1. Compute Kathy regular, overtime, gross and net pay
2. Assuming the weekly payroll has been recorded, journalize the payment of her wages for the week ending December 31,2013.